Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Blackbird" by Violet_Deville

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Violet_Deville
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:40 am    Post subject: "Blackbird" by Violet_Deville Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Blackbird" 06-19-2009
June LVI Contest - finding love on the island
Song: Blackbird by The Beatles
Vidder: Violet_Deville
Length: 2:21 (13.6 MB WMV)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITKUxdSVKgU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITKUxdSVKgU

xXAngelicEvilXx

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 5:22 pm    Post subject: Blackbird by Violet_Deville Reply with quote

Sweet video! Loved the ending especially, with Claire and the bird! Loved all the ships and clips you used! You might want to contact a CM though, your vid isn't on the Contest list. Good luck in the comp!
buffyfan145
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:33 am    Post subject: Blackbird by Violet_Deville Reply with quote

Aww yay!!! I LOVED this and this is my all-time FAVORITE Beatles song and I loved the clilps you used and the whole vid!!! <3 It was SO great and the ending with Claire, Charlie, and the bird was SO fitting!!! Good Luck with the Contest!!!
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:07 am    Post subject: Blackbird by Violet_Deville Reply with quote

Awww! That was SO sweet! I really liked the concept of this video and it went well with the song. Very cute! Good luck in the contest!
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aw, that really was so sweet and I loved the ending with Claire and the bird, what a great way to bring things to a close! Nice job; I enjoyed it! ♥!
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:58 am    Post subject: Blackbird by Violet_Deville Reply with quote

Very sweet video!
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this song is pure beatles; one of the reaosns i love it i really loved the scenes you picked from all the couples; made me love them all over again i enjoyed it; good luck in the comp

Jinlovessunxx
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:08 am    Post subject: Blackbird by Violet_Deville Reply with quote

Oh, I love this song, it's so beautiful. You really did well with the lyrics and your clip choices. Especially for "black bird singing in the dead of night" you showed sad scenes of characters crying or sad. Your editing was really sweet and nicely done. It was a truely enjoyable ensemble video, you showed all of the relationships and characters really nicely!!! Good luck in the contest!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: